Sunday, January 25, 2015


If it were up to me, I would have interviewed my mother's eldest sibling, my Aunt Linda. Unfortunately, she passed within a few weeks before I was born. She was, however, an instrumentalist, as well. She played the guitar despite her being tone deaf. Obviously, I couldn't conduct the interview precisely as I had wanted, but that was not a problem at all. You see, my mother and all 5 of her siblings were involved musically and most played multiple instruments. So I instead asked my beloved Aunt Stephanie and between you and I, I think she liked the attention. Shh. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This interview really caught my attention. A lot of experiences mixed with emotions that I was able to hear because you used audio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you posted an audio recording of this interview. That made it stand out, and it was nice to be able to sit and listen to what your aunt had to say. My favorite part was that she said she listened to records growing up. I love records, and I think they're so fascinating, and I loved hearing about that.

    ReplyDelete